Thursday, December 5, 2019

Dunk Jump 2.0: A New Dunk Game For Android & iOS | Best Game Of 2019-2020

Welcome to my review of Dunk Jump. I found this dunk game the other day and simply loved it. It is quite a simple yet addictive game. So I thought of reviewing it now.

What is Dunk Jump?

The Dunk Jump 2.0 is a simple hyper casual game for android and iOs. This game is by the Super Trident Studios. As of this writing, the game has over 4.9 ratings on both stores.

How to Play Dunk Jump?

 You need to hop the basketball into the basket by taking the ball through the steps.
This game has simple controls. Simply slide left-right to move the ball. Be careful of red obstacles else yoru game will be over.

How to download DUnk Jump?

If you have an android then you can download this cool dunk game from the play store. If you are on app store then you can download this game from here.


Conclusion:

As I said earlier, I loved this game and I am on 36th level. Since this is casual game, the session times are short and you can play while traveling, cooking dinner, or in the family get together. I highly encourage you to download this dunking game

Check Review Video :



No comments:

Post a Comment